VICSERV offers various levels of membership. To apply for membership and to view the fee structure, please click here.
VICSERV members receive:
- Priority access to VICSERV training as well as substantial discounts on all VICSERV training and professional development courses and workshops.
- Email notification of new editions of newparadigm: the Australian Journal on Psychosocial Rehabilitation, plus priority for publishing advertisements and organisational profiling in the journal.
- Full subscription to VICSERV’s fortnightly e-newsletters Training Bulletin, factsline and NDIS Bulletin, plus priority for advertisements and promotion through the bulletins.
- Regular updates on issues affecting the community managed mental health sector.
- Information and support through materials and ideas.
- Access to high-level strategic thinking and expertise.
- Access to information relating to the community managed mental health sector including resources, interactive website and opportunities for individual consultation with VICSERV staff.
- Discounted tickets for the VICSERV Conference.
- The opportunity to contribute to and shape major sector development projects.
Contact the VICSERV membership team on 03 9519 7000 to discuss your application and the benefits of membership.