VICSERV holds a number of events throughout the year:
- MEMBER FORUMS: VICSERV hosts a range of member only events each years where registration is available exclusively for VICSERV members.
- NDIS FORUMS: VICSERV's NDIS forums and workshops are aimed at providing the community mental health sector with information and facilitating discussion around the sector's transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- COLLOQUIUM SERIES: The Colloquium Series has been developed in collaboration with Mind, VICSERV, and the Centre for Mental Health, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health and the Univeristy of Melbourne.
- VICSERV CONFERENCE: VICSERV's Conference is a key calendar date atrracting a diverse set of delegates from across the mental health sector including representatives from mental health service providers, consumers and carers, as well as delegates from government, community support and the education sectors.
- VICSERV AGM: The AGM features stimulating and thought provoking presentations, providing the opportunity for participants to think in a new way about the challenges facing mental health providers, workers, consumers and carers.
To register for an event, click here