VICSERV holds a number of Member Forums and other events throughout the year.
These events provide excellent opportunities to be kept up to date on key issues affecting the mental health sector at the local, state and federal levels.
Some of the events that VICSERV organises are member only, meaning that they are only open to employees of our member organisations. These kinds of events and forums provide the opportunity for candid discussion on current and emerging policy issues.
If you are interested in becoming a VICSERV member or exploring all the benefits our members receive please click here or contact our office on (03) 9519 700 to speak with someone directly.
If you would like to receive information from us when new events are announced please provide your details here.
You can learn more about the types of events we host, and access information and presentations from previous events, using the links below:
- MEMBER FORUMS: VICSERV hosts a range of member only events each years where registration is available exclusively for VICSERV members.
- NDIS FORUMS: VICSERV's NDIS forums and workshops are aimed at providing the community mental health sector with information and facilitating discussion around the sector's transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- COLLOQUIUM SERIES: VICSERV's NDIS forums and workshops are aimed at providing the community mental health sector with informatThe Colloquium Series has been developed in collaboration with Mind, VICSERV, and the Centre for Mental Health, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health and the Univeristy of Melbourne.
- VICSERV CONFERENCE: VICSERV's Conference is a key calendar date atrracting a diverse set of delegates from across the mental health sector including representatives from mental health service providers, consumers and carers, as well as delegates from government, community support and the education sectors.
- VICSERV AGM: The AGM features stimulating and thought provoking presentations, providing the opportunity for participants to think in a new way about the challenges facing mental health providers, workers, consumers and carers.
- OTHER EVENTS: The VICSERV event calendar also includes events that are open to non-members.