The focus for this summer edition of newparadigm is building capacity through change - the future of the mental health workforce.
This edition includes analysis presented by the mental health policy environment of the challenges and opportunities for the community mental health sector; the experiences of the sector with the NDIS; and workforce projects focusing on consumers and carers.
Articles in the current edition of newparadigm include:
- Reflecting the changes in community managed mental health by Elizabeth Crowther
- Challenges and opportunities for community mental health in Australia by Sebastian Rosenberg
- NDIS and its impact on the psychosocial disability workforce by Elizabeth Crowther
- Transformation not transition: adjusting to the NDIS in Victoria by Glen Tobias
- New approaches to the workforce and workplace by Joanna Quilty
- Developing the workforce: NDIS and the mental health workforce scoping project by Tina Smith
- Transition, disruption and change: meeting the challenges of the NDIS in Victoria by John Katsourakis
- Mental health skills and training in 2017 - what you need to know by Andrew Fleming
- Providing 'reasonable adjustments' in the workplace: a right not a privilege by National Mental Health Consumer and Carer Forum
- Engaging with mental health carers: changing workplace practice by Jenny Branton
- newparadigm VOX POP
View the latest edition of newparadigm here.
If you have received this from a friend or colleague and would like to subscribe to newparadigm or other correspondence from VICSERV click here.