At VICSERV we produce a number of communication materials to keep readers informed about developments and opportunities in the mental health sector. The publications we produce are described below.
To subscribe to our mailing list and to receive copies of our fornightly bulletins, click here.
- FACTSLINE: Factsline is a fortnightly e-newsletter designed to keep you up to date on all issues related to PDRS and the community managed mental health sector
- NDIS BULLETIN: Our fortnightly NDIS bulletin is aimed at ensuring VICSERV members, and other community mental health stakeholders, are informed about, and connected to, developments in the implementation period of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- TRAINING BULLETIN: VICSERV’sfortnightly training bulletin details upcoming training opportunities by VICSERV and in the sector, as well as training news, events and conferences
- NEW PARADIGM: newparadigm is the Australian Journal on Psychosocial Rehabilitation, published three times a year by VICSERV
- SUBMISSIONS & DOCUMENTS: VICSERV regularly develops and contirbutes to submissions and other influencing documents in response to reviews and inquiries from government and other bodies
- MEDIA & PRESS RELEASES: VICSERV can provide expert media comment, examples and case studies of people accessing and wokring in the community managed mental health sector
- OTHER VICSERV PUBLICATIONS: VICSERV publishes a range of material and resources relating to mental health, psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery.